School districts and higher education systems have struggled for years with underfunded programs and continual infrastructure challenges. There are significant opportunities in the higher education and job training markets as government leaders turn to the education system to help stem increasing unemployment levels. For companies that offer products and services for new school construction, renovation, energy efficiency, classroom technology, broadband communications and more, the time is now to get in front of school district decision makers.
For over 15 years, NSI has helped organizations serving all facets of the education industry to increase market opportunities and sales. With experience at all levels of government and a national network of consultants across 50 states and 100 of the top metro markets, NSI is equipped to help assess, prioritize and pursue winning contracts.
NSI will help you:
- Conduct research to assess markets and identify specific sales opportunities · Prioritize opportunities to accelerate success
- Assemble the ideal local teams to assist with winning contracts in prioritized markets
- Develop and implementing strategic sales campaigns
- Train sales and marketing teams on effective public sector selling strategies
- Leverage legislative and regulatory know-how to create or expand markets
- Build effective corporate partnerships, advisory boards and other strategic relationships
- Guide marketing and public relationships programs, trade shows, conferences and other strategies for driving business in the education sector