It's been more than 50 years since many of the U.S. highways and bridges have been constructed and as time continues to surpass, the country is in desperate need of a plan to correct and in many situations, replace the crumbling infrastructure. Former Congressman James Oberstar, one of the nation's top experts on infrastructure, serves as a senior leader to NSI's growing infrastructure practice.
The states have been ready to move ahead with projects as soon as the funding is released and there is no question as to the large contracts that will come about for companies that are looking to improve the infrastructure across the states, especially those companies that can create jobs and provide innovative solutions to address an improvement for our environment.
NSI has extensive experience in the transportation arena, winning state and local government contracts for a variety of clients across the country. With a national network of more than 2,000 consultants in all states and the top 100 cities and counties, NSI is intimately familiar with the needs and nuances of each state and local transportation department, which means we can quickly identify the best fit opportunities to win business and execute a sales program leveraging a well-connected, on-the-ground team to maximize our client”s probability of success. Couple this with a team of strategists that are intimately familiar with the transportation sector and state and local government buying habits and can easily help you build relationships with key decision makers and potential partners across the country; it only makes sense to partner with NSI.
NSI can help you:
- Conduct research to assess markets and identify specific sales opportunities
- Prioritize opportunities to accelerate success
- Assemble the ideal local teams to assist with winning contracts in prioritized markets
- Develop and implement strategic sales campaigns
- Train sales and marketing teams on effective public sector selling strategies
- Leverage legislative and regulatory know-how to create or expand markets
- Build effective corporate partnerships, advisory boards and other strategic relationships such as integrators
- Guide marketing and public relationships programs, trade shows, conferences and other strategies for driving business in the transportation sector